With over 25 years of fitness industry experience and over 15 years with CAC, Bruce currently manages The Club activity and Sports programs. His dynamic range of expertise include everything from rehabilitation to sport specific training.
- North Dakota State University (1981-1985)
- Bachelor of Science in Exercise and Nutrition Science
- California State University – Sacramento (1988-1990)
Certifications and Memberships
- American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) – Member
- National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) – Member
- National Strength and Condition Association (NSCA) – Certified Personal trainer
- American heart Association – Current CPR/AED Certification
Experience and Accomplishments
- 25+ years of active Fitness industry experience (22 in the Sacramento area) with extensive background in program development, nutrition, post-acute/transitional rehabilitation programming, fitness assessment, sports programming (leagues/tournaments), motivational programming and club management.
- Cardio-respiratory Fitness, all levels of Strength training, Fitness technology, Flexibility, and Sports Performance. Programming for joint replacements (total hip replacement 2003).
Recreational and Leisure Pursuits
- In-line skating, mountain biking, trikking, paddlesports, hiking, camping, swimming/water-based workouts, XC skiing, snowshoeing, basketball, hockey, handball.
- Lifelong fan of the Chicago Cubs, Boston Red Sox, Chicago Bears, Bulls and Black Hawks.