MODIFIED SCHEDULE FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS, SUBJECT TO CHANGE
Pilates Studio Social Distancing & Disinfecting Protocols
Welcome back to the CAC Pilates Program! To ensure members and staff stay safe and healthy, we have the following protocols for attending Pilates Reformer Classes:
- Prior to class, please wait in the lobby area until the instructor comes to the lobby or line up with 6 feet between members 5 minutes prior to class.
- Line up according to the sign in sheet, 1 – 7. Your number on the sign in sheet is your assigned Reformer. Enter the studio in this order and exit the studio in the reverse order, 7-1.
- Please bring as few personal items into the studio as possible and place near the wall or mirror next to your Reformer. We are not using the cubbies at this time.
- Please use the disinfecting wipes to clean your Reformer before and after class. Please wipe down the entire foot bar (paddles and ball pins), carriage, shoulder rests, head rest and loops. We have vinyl covers on back order coming soon.
- You may wear a mask or gloves during class if you choose, and we recommend wearing masks at all other times when possible in the club.
Click the boxes for more information