PILATES STUDIO INFORMATION & SCHEDULE
(Scroll down for class schedule)
Welcome to the CAC Pilates Reformer Program! We are excited to see you in class. Please check the schedule frequently for updates or changes with classes.
WHAT’S NEW THIS MONTH?
- We have added Reformer Level 3 classes to the schedule! Level 3 is our most advanced class, and we are proud to have so many dedicated Pilates enthusiasts who have worked hard to achieve this level of proficiency! (Clearance with a skills assessment with the Pilates Director is required to attend this class. Please contact Sabin Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 442-3927 ext. 310 for more information.)
- CLASS CHANGES:
- Saturday 9:00am Reformer 1 begins July 3rd
- Wednesday 5:30pm Level 2 changes to Mixed Level July 7th
- Wednesday 6:30pm Mixed Level changes to REformer 1 July 7th
- Reformer Demos are back! If you’d like to see and feel what the Reformer is all about, sign up for the Reformer Demo on July 24th at 12:00pm. Sign ups are at the front desk early July!
To ensure members and staff stay safe and healthy, we have the following protocols for attending Pilates Reformer Classes:
- Prior to class, please wait outside of the Pilates studio with at least 6 feet between members prior to class.
- Your number on the sign in sheet is your assigned Reformer. You may request the REformer you would like in class by number.
- Please bring as few personal items into the studio as possible and place near the wall or mirror next to your Reformer. We are not using the cubbies at this time.
- Please use the disinfecting wipes to clean your Reformer before and after class. Please wipe down the entire foot bar (paddles and ball pins), carriage, shoulder rests, head rest and loops.
Click the boxes for more information