PILATES STUDIO INFORMATION & SCHEDULE
(Scroll down for class schedule)
Welcome to the CAC Pilates Reformer Program! We are excited to see you in class. Please check the schedule frequently for updates or changes with classes.
WHAT’S NEW THIS MONTH?
- Reformer Demos are back! If you’d like to see and feel what the Reformer is all about, sign up for the Reformer Demo on October 13th at 12:00pm. Sign ups are at the front desk early August!
To ensure members and staff stay safe and healthy, we have the following protocols for attending Pilates Reformer Classes:
- Prior to class, please wait outside of the Pilates studio with at least 6 feet between members prior to class.
- Your number on the sign in sheet is your assigned Reformer. You may request the Reformer you would like in class by number.
- Please bring as few personal items into the studio as possible and place near the wall or mirror next to your Reformer. We are not using the cubbies at this time.
- Please use the disinfecting wipes to clean your Reformer before and after class. Please wipe down the entire foot bar (paddles and ball pins), carriage, shoulder rests, head rest and loops.
Click the boxes for more information